Janasena Manifesto Sneak Peak & Pawan Kalyan’s Vision
Pawan Kalyan an actor turned politician, ruled the Telugu film industry for about 2 decades. He was a part of the political party called Praja Rajyam started by his elder brother Chiranjeevi, leading actor in the south. Kalyan followed his brother and supported his party.
The honest/genuine person like him couldn’t stand the corrupted politics and withdrew from Praja Rajyam party which was later merged with Indian National Congress on February 2011.
This was the time when Telangana Movement was getting stronger. The central government (Indian National Congress ) was about to give away Telangana state. This is when the Janasena party took birth on 14th March 2014.
The official Social Media pages of Janasena:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/janasenaparty/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/Janasenaparty
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/Janasenaparty
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/Janasenaparty/
The primary agenda of the party is to question injustice. He also wrote a book named ISM which explains the ideology (Nationalism, Regionalism, and Democratic Socialism) of the Jana Sena Party.
Pawan Kalyan’s Party Gets Glass Tumbler as Poll Symbol
My wholehearted thanks to ‘Election commission’ for giving us ‘Glass Tumbler’ as our Party symbol. Personally for me that ‘Glass Tumbler’ has many memories from my childhood and it’s common man’ s identity in our country. pic.twitter.com/hoIZ5oF4nl
— Pawan Kalyan (@PawanKalyan) December 23, 2018
Pawan Kalyan gained knowledge on state/central issues. Met scholars in and outside the world. Stood by farmer’s side, fought for their rights. In December 2017, Pawan Kalyan announced that he intended to enter full-time politics.
Pawan Kalyan’s 12 promises in the Janasena Manifesto
1. 33% Political Reservations for women (Assemblies & Parliament)
2. Free LPG Cylinders to Housewives.
3. In place of ration, a monthly deposit of Rs.2500-3500.
4. Opportunity based increase of 5% in reservations to BCs
5. Political reservations for BCs.
6. Reservations for Kapu Community by way of inclusion in the 9th schedule.
7. Conciliatory solution for SC caste categorization
8. A corporation for Forward castes who are economically backward.
9. Hostels for Students for Forward Castes who are Economically Backward.
10. Implementation for Sachhar Committee Report for Muslims.
11. Cancellation of the Contributory Pension Scheme.
12. Government Old Age homes for the aged.
Also Watch: Janasena Documentaries
1. Social consciousness without caste
2. Politics without religious discrimination
3. Reverence for linguistic differences
4. Protection of our traditions & culture
5. Nationalism without neglecting regional diversity
6. Relentless fight against corruption
7. progress that preserves the environment
Pawan Kalyan is firm in his ideals & promises. Hopefully, he will be loyal to the public.
JanaSena Campaigning vehicles Launch
Pawan Kalyan has launched campaigning vehicles on Jan 28th. Two campaigning vehicles are allocated for each parliamentary constituency. 16 vehicles are used daily from 9 am in the morning to 9 pm in the night.
Wishing him all the best for the 2019 Election in Andhra Pradesh