Indian Stock Market Daily News: 24th August 2020
SGX Nifty Indicates A Higher Opening For Indian Equities Today
- Phoenix Mills: Capital Raising Committee has approved the allotment of 1,81,81,818 Equity Shares to qualified institutional buyers at Rs 605/share aggregating to Rs 10,999,999,890 pursuant to the Issue
- A2Z Infra Engineering has received an Order from Telesonic Network Ltd. (an Airtel group company) for an aggregate amount of Rs 104 crore
- BHEL has won its first commercial order for state-of-the-art Battery Energy Storage Systems from The Energy and Resource Institute
- Zensar Technologies has been recognized by CII (Confederation of Indian Industry) at its National Competition and Summit on LEAN 2020.
- NCLT has approved the withdrawal of the Scheme of arrangement between the Tata Power, Tata Power Renewable Energy Ltd, Supa Windfarm Ltd, Nivade Windfarm Ltd, Tata Power Green Energy Ltd and their respective shareholders and creditors.
- Aviva Industries: Ms Bhavika Barot, Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of the Company tenders her resignation as a Chief Financial Officer of the Company due to he r personal reasons.
Water Treatment Company:
- VA Tech Wabag has won the prestigious Global Water Award for its 45 MLD Tertiary Treatment Reverse Osmosis (TTRO) Plant at Koyambedu, Chennai. The plant bagged the Distinction Award under “Wastewater Project of the Year” category.
F&O BAN New Entries and Exits
- NEW Entry in F&O Ban:
- BHEL & PNB:
- Stock under F&O ban
- Adani Enterprises, Aurobindo Pharma, Bharat Heavy Electricals (BHEL), Canara Bank, Indiabulls Housing Finance, Muthoot Finance, NALCO, Punjab National Bank and RBL Bank
- Exit F&O Ban:
- Bank of Baroda, Century Textiles, JSPL, Manappuram Finance, Sun TV, Vedanta, Vodafone Idea
GLOBAL MARKET UPDATES
- SGX Nifty Indicates A Higher Opening For Indian Equities Today
- US Stock Futures Higher With Dow Fut Up Nearly 100 Points
- US Market Closed Higher On Friday As S&P & Nasdaq Set Fresh Record Highs
- S&P Posts Weekly Gains For 4th Straight Wk; Longest Winning Streak Since December 2019
- Tech-heavy Nasdaq Gained 2.6% Last Week, Posts 6-week Winning Streak
- European Markets End Week Lower Amid Weak Economic Data
- Asian Indices Higher In Trade; Hang Seng Nearly 200 Points Off Lows
- Oil Rebounds After Slipping 1% Overnight; Posts 5th Week Of Gains In Last 6
- Gold Prices Ease As The Dollar Steadies Near A More Than 1-week High
Investment/Trading in securities Market is subject to market risk, past performance is not a guarantee of future performance. The risk of loss in trading and investment in Securities markets including Equites, Derivatives, commodity and Currency can be substantial. These are leveraged products that carry a substantial risk of loss up to your invested capital and may not be suitable for everyone. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. Please ensure that you understand fully the risks involved and do invest money according to your risk bearing capacity. CapitalStars Financial Research Pvt. Ltd. and associate companies does not guarantee any returns in any of its products or services. Investment in markets is subject to market risk. Hence, Ponyview.com is not liable for any losses in any case.