7 Symptoms of Heart Attack
Heart Attack is Caused:
The heart pumps blood to the body, but it also needs enough blood circulation. There are 3 arteries which makes sure there is enough blood circulation for the heart.
By any chance, if the heart doesn’t get enough blood circulation or its completely stopped, it will lead to a heart attack
The reason could be fat in the arteries, cholesterol, and a block in the arteries. Sometimes these blocks will also lead to blood clots, which may lead to severe heart attack.
The good thing is the heart give signals before the attack. For some its days and for few its hours. All you have to do is listen and act immediately.
Heart Attack Symptoms:
- Chest feels heavy as if someone is holding it tight;
- A sensation of something is piercing inside;
- The sensation of pain in the chest for a few minutes and for some it will be at intervals.
- Left shoulder pain; Neck, Jaw, Back and even the pain in the stomach
- Difficult to breathe and exhaustion
- Nausea, a feeling of sickness with an inclination to vomit; May also vomit.
- Sweating & Lack of strength in the body.
It’s not necessary that these symptoms are the same for everyone, and severity also need not be the same. Some may have the pain moderately for some it may be severed. There are also chances of not having any symptoms and get a straight attack.