14 Symptoms of Kidney Diseases
Kidney Disease is Caused
How does it feel if your house is full of dust and dirt? Same applies for your body if your kidneys stop working.
Slowing down of Kidneys is like not cleaning up the waste and poisonous enzymes from your blood, by which you will be inviting various diseases to your body.
In India, its estimated that approximately 17.2% are dealing with Chronic Kidney Diseases (CKD). Out of which, 6% of them are reaching the final stage.
It has become a huge concern with the rising problems of Obesity, High Blood pressure, Diabetes.
Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Frequent Urination over the night; for some there will be a sensation of Urination.
- Bad Breath from Mouth
- Losing ability to identify to taste.
- Nausea and Vomiting
- No Hunger
- Drop in RBC (Red Blood Cells) count
- Weakness & Head Spinning
- Increase in Blood Pressure
- Bloating of Legs, Feet, and Heel
- Facial Bloating
- Skin becomes dry and leads to itching
- Pain in the bones
- Blood traces though Urination
- Frequently tightening of calf muscles